|Flo and Friends by Jenny Campbell and John Gibel|
My New Year's Resolutions for 2013:
- Get up earlier
- I will be getting up earlier and taking control of my day, as recommended by Andy Traub in his new book: Early To Rise. I recommend that you get a copy of this book. It sounds crazy, but it works.
- Last year I had the goal of losing 125lbs. I only managed 50lbs. But, that is okay! This year I will attempt to lose 100 lbs. I was on Weight Watchers Online, which worked wonderfully, This year I am going to try it on my own, and see if I can do it. If not, I will go back to Weight Watchers.
- I am including drawing in this topic. Last year I wanted to draw more and work on creative endeavors. I did. You can see some of my work in this blog, on my Fine Art America site, and my sketchbook blog. I did not do as much in the last couple of months due to illness and generally being busy with family commitments However, I did draw a lot more in 2012, which included some painting as well. In 2013 I plan to ramp that up even more and...
- Much more original art work
- More daily drawings
- Upkeep of the blogs, plus regular posts
- Marketing my work
- Creating some videos
- I'll admit, I love learning new things. This is not going to be too difficult a resolution to keep. However, instead of haphazardly learning things on the willy-nilly, this year I will sign up for actual courses and purposely expand my knowledge base.
- Reading is one my favourite activities (other than art and cooking). In 2013 I will read more than ever.
Wish me luck!